Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities. Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy. About this position: As a Direct Support Supervisor at Mosaic, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with disabilities and the people who support them in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
* Coordinates and manages program operationsâ
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
* Oversees staff, to include hiring, training, and scheduling
* Coordinates activities and appointments of individuals served
* Document the services and supports providedâ
* Associates Degree in a related field OR 2 yearsâ experience in the field can be substituted for education. A minimum of 6 months supervisor/management experience with 1 year being ideal.
* Position may require certification in CPR and medication administration.
* Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
* Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
* Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Ability to have confidence to speak up and be a good listener
* Ability to create unwavering support within the department
* Ability to be flexible, multitask, manages details and meet deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to navigate different systems and technology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wgEESL%2b1n1u5WZvUMJ0qbQj