• Strong proponent of API.
• Independently gathers and analyzes information for developing and modifying information processing systems in accordance with client’s requirements.
• Provide direction/feedback on customer needs to product development
• Partner with the business team (Account Executives) by leading the architecture vision and alignment of products with customers
• May manage work assignments across a team of developers.
• Performs all functional duties independently.
• Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Triage issues technical and business to engage right support group.
• Effectively communicate at various levels of our customers organizations (Developer, Solution Architect, CIO, CEO)
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Extensive experience with Restful API, Java, Microservices and Database technologies
Demonstrated client interaction skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Able to troubleshoot application and system issues
Experience with Agile methodology, ServiceNow
Understanding of API gateway technology
SME knowledge of Healthcare industry
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2xtNJEoIN90fgt