Our client is a sales optimization company working with global clients in the building products and healthcare markets to deliver profitable growth through multi-channel marketing programs that increase sales reach while lowering the overall cost of sales. The Marketing/ Sales Operations Specialist serves as the voice channel, Facilitates and participates in the design of customer journeys across the phases of the customer lifecycle (acquisition, retention, expansion and reclamation) . *This is a remote position.*
Our Client’s Marketing/Sales Operations Specialists are:
- energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- interested in professional development and growth opportunities.
- coachable, personable and up for a challenge.
The Marketing/Sales Operations Specialist is a full-time salaried position with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a company match. They offer paid vacation and sick days, and nine (9) paid holidays.
No matter what role, our client’s employees must have strong verbal and listening skills with the ability to communicate, particularly on the telephone, must demonstrate success with customer relations and service, and practice efficient time management as required, utilizing problem solving and decision-making skills. Intermediate computer/keyboarding skills, math aptitude and strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- HS diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience administrating, managing and quality checking the applications used in marketing communications.
- Able to use the various Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams efficiently.
- Experience multi-tasking within multiple platforms
- Marketing strategies and tactics experience preferred
- Experience supporting customer growth strategies – acquisition, retention, expansion and reclamation – and can distinguish between the customer needs and tactics used for each
- Have a dedicate work space free from distractions
- Ability to work in high pressure fast paces environments.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1uk%2bnKCKNH0QBgi