Title: Technical BA – Commodities Trading – Financial Services
Location: Houston, TX 77056
Duration: 4 Months
This is a Techno-Functional BA role. Prefer candidate that comes from the Dev space within financial services/Commodities.
- Have good Analytical skills & Business domain knowledge on Commodities Trade Modelling and Life Cycle.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define impact, outcome criteria and metrics.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Be the link between the company Business Functions and the Information & Communication Technology Department to evaluate needs (requirement gathering, opportunity management based on emerging technology and business case) and document formally.
- Conducting meetings to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use case scenarios and other methods.
- Provide Use cases for the requirements and drive to completion of tests on requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and the project and application maintenance team to priorities requirements focused on Commodities Trade and Order Data Feeds
- Test the newly implemented systems and features.
- Worked on Commodities Regulatory/Compliance Reporting Projects
- Candidate should have 6+ years of experience with Business knowledge on Commodities or Finance
- Desire to implement industry best practices
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUCHeHEfq79jYwh