We are looking for individuals to join our Production team. Positions available include: Printing, Album Assembly, Book Assembly, Custom-Case Production, and Shipping positions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid problem solving abilities; detail-oriented and resourceful.
- Must be able to be on feet in constant motion for long periods of time.
- Required to use hands for fine manipulations; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally and/or frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing between 5 & 30 pounds. On rare occasion may be required to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have accurate vision and depth perception for close range work.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination and finger dexterity.
- Must have ability to use simple tools.
Miller’s Professional Imaging is the largest professional photography lab in the United States. We provide professional prints and products for professional photographers in all fifty states and Canada. Since our inception, we have developed a reputation for having the highest quality products, customer service, and technologies in the industry; as well as the fastest service available. All four aspects have contributed to Miller’s being the preferred lab.
To apply online click “Apply”. All applications must be submitted online. Thank you!