The role is responsible for the effective operation and use of the facilities and oversees project delivery on facility management and improvements
Essential Job Functions
- Manage, plan, budget, direct and coordinate facility needs including, but not limited to, security, utilization, design, alteration, construction and maintenance.
- Oversee, select and coordinate internal, external and/or third-party work schedules and/or assignments as appropriate in order to effectively manage, facilitate and maintain overall maintenance, upkeep, integrity, appearance and cleanliness of the Company’s building/structure, grounds, non-manufacturing equipment, plumbing, flooring and HVAC systems.
- Inspect the building structure to determine the need for repairs and renovations.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and oversee facilities modifications, including space allocation and layout, with appropriate internal, external and/or third parties.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to established building and local safety codes and specifications.
- Manage, track, monitor and maintain inventory of all lunchroom, cleaning and restroom supplies ensuring best quality and pricing strategy with third party vendor(s) as appropriate. Ensure accurate and prompt ordering of supplies.
- Monitor, track and maintain the Company security systems and fire alarms, including electronic alarm system(s) as well as the distribution, collection and retention of office keys.
- Supervision of facilities team including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Focus on housekeeping, safety, cost management, and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities for both production & office facility space
- Facilitate facility planning and executes to plans to ensure space availability, usage and targeted employee experience.
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelors degree, preference of degree in business or technical management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of facilities experience
- Driver’s license required
- OSHA and building code knowledge; familiarity with current health and safety regulations, knowledge of cleaning techniques, basic carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and ground maintenance
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Project management skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service in all interactions
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Proficient in and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Strong organizational skills and collaborative management style needed.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present to a wide audience
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfrwimX57JN2WAc