6 months. Remote to start.
- Perform business/system analysis and document system functional flows/requirements
- Review existing requirements and system architecture documents
- Collaborate with internal Business Analysis team and IS resources to understand how requirements are documented
- Document system functional requirements and process/data flows, including data/business logic and validations
- Conference with internal resources to understand system functions/requirements and information flows across all platforms
- Train BA team on industry best practices with documenting process flows and system functional requirements
- Document appropriate control measures for future requirement management
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years of business analysis experience in requirements gathering, software development lifecycle, business planning, process analysis and design, data/system analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, and use case/user story analysis
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience using Visio, LucidChart, or similar documenting data/process flows
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate meetings, activities, calendars, etc.
- Proven BI reporting experience leveraging Visio; samples required
- Ability to use MS Office, Lucidchart/Visio, Jira and Confluence
- Proficient in Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Familiarity with business process flows and requirement gathering processes
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Risk assessment, negotiation, and problem resolution skills
- BA Certifications a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bkcg82%2fHsEpgwu