Mildred Elley, a private, multi campus institution of higher learning, is seeking a Financial Aid Representative for appointment at its campus located in New York City. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
· Conduct initial Financial Aid interview (enrollment) and packaging session;
· Guide students through the processing of their financial aid applications;
· Prepare and maintain student financial aid files;
· Process and monitor student payments including: Pell, Loans, Agency, in-house, and TAP
· Meet with students regarding their financial aid eligibility and award requirements
· Verify student eligibility for Pell and TAP
- 1-2 years of Financial Aid experience preferred
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented and able to work in fast paced environment.
Varies, based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter and a current resume as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file to and note “FA Rep-NYC” in the subject line, followed by the candidate’s first and last name. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please).
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Zm3%2fxizaWmllH9ycY05AIQt