The Agency Office Manager will provide overall management and oversite of the daily operations of Milam Felker Insurance Services, Inc. The Agency Office Manager works directly with agency owners to ensure the overall success of the business. This primarily includes direct responsibility for all Accounting and Human Resources.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of The Agency Management Software System.
- Perform all accounts recievable & accounts payable duties.
- Distribute Month End Reports to all Account Managers and Producers
- Distribute payroll and sales person commissions through Quick Books
- Lead human resource functions including interviewing and hiring personnel, team member training, performance evaluations, and coordination of work schedules
- Work with Group Health and Benefits advisor for Health Insurance and 401k programs
- Maintain insurance carrier contracts for ongoing and new market relationships
- Coordinate with IT company as needed
- Work with CPA to prepare income tax return
Salary and Employment
- Pay range dependent on skill level
- Company benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and Profit Sharing Bonus
About Milam Felker Insurance Services, Inc
- Established in 1965, Milam Felker is a highly successful agency that offers Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance, as well as Personal Insurance.
- Milam Felker is a customer service oriented business that takes care of it’s clients and employees with equal passion. The agency has tremendous retention among both.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGFFsR5Jy2y5Gwe