- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth business operations.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Revise and/or formulate processes and promote their implementation
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Supervise staff from different Projects and provide constructive feedback
- Transition new services into managed services and new project introductions
- Plan capacity for project delivery
- Plan training and development for the people in the program
- Devise growth path for employees in the team and performance management
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Ability to Manage multi skill, multi tenure people and manage conflict
- Formulate retention strategies and retain key talents
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Identify key talents and formulate growth path
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Customer satisfaction surveys (CSAT/NPS)
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Manage and respond to customer escalations efficiently
- Customer Risk assessment and devising mitigation plans
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Understand the cost drivers in the program
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Identify and mitigate risks related to billing and financials
- Devise improvements plans on identified gaps on plan vs actuals.
- Implement financial budget plans effectively.
- Project/Program billing, invoice submissions.
- Audit and track all Financial data.
- Attend to organizational initiatives
- Attend to new/existing customer presentation.
- Provide inputs and best practices for new customer introduction.
- Report out and present program metrics to the management
- Understand requirements and provide inputs to sales for opportunity conversion.
- Experience in managing enterprise email infrastructure
- Experience in managing enterprise collaboration tools
- Understanding of the next gen email and mobility platforms.
- Serve as the technical consultant on evaluating collaboration tools that align with the customer vision.
- Ability to propose our IP’s and tools sets and align to customers technology startgey.
- Assist in creating a cohesive architectural strategy framework for collaboration tools
- Develop technical depth along with deeply understanding the niche of every product on the collaboration portfolio that this team supports.
- Experience and knowledge with cloud conferencing and collaboration tools is a plus
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrilPDC2FplXSQf