MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role will be overseeing the Operations team.
Start up international personal care brand for all ages.
- Manage external contract manufacturers, including adherence to SOPs, and communicate risks & opportunities to timelines.
- Drive a culture of creative problem solving and risk mitigation by proactively identifying issues and opportunities around scheduling, materials planning, supply chain logistics, quality, and warehousing.
- Implement inventory policies and strategies in line with business growth strategies, while maintaining oversight of inventory usage and storage.
- Oversee 2 Operations Associates.
- Manage the global supply chain and related targets/KPIs to support domestic and international production to meet demand forecasts
- 3-8 years experience in similar role
- Bachelors Degree
- ERP experience
- Experience managing a team
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RGmwf82kk8ObARYx5jajmgb