MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Director of Operations will develop and implement programs and processes that support the operations, customers, and growth objectives and manage activities with a focus on continuous improvement in safety, quality, manufacturing, customer service, engineering, and supply chain
Leading specialty manufacturing company with global presence
- Directs manufacturing operations, production, warehouse, shipping, and safety for maximum efficiencies of equipment, materials, and personnel.
- Oversees and monitor the budget for manufacturing, including capital expenditures, labor, and headcount.
- Drives continuous improvement and lean transformation to create world-class manufacturing processes with a focus on reducing costs and improving lead times.
- Implements a safety culture and safety initiatives that drives the organization to achieve the goal of zero accidents.
- Confirms organizational policies are implemented ensuring conformance to corporate compliance areas including environmental, safety, and product liability.
- Determines current and future manufacturing opportunities that will support new technologies and long-term growth in support of the strategic plan.
- Maintains customer, market, and product knowledge, understanding and preparing production for product line changes as required to meet customer and market needs.
- Manages and directs the inventory control processes to ensure best-in-class inventory accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Develops and promotes a motivated, positive, and high performing culture in the manufacturing facilities.
- Oversees and directs daily business operations for optimum efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business. Post-secondary degree a plus
- 10-15 years of experience with at least 5 years in site leadership capacity
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent salary and benefits package
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPRcBFm5mKjQNQf