Job Tracking ID: 51222
Job Location: Germantown | WI
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: January,
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 Years
MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Customer Service Representative within our Molding Division at our facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS Mfg. Groupis a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We proudly employ over 1,300 employees worldwide. Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at .
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing all new production part sales orders, perform contract review, and maintain and follow through on all existing orders. Ensures timely processing, accurate management, and on-time delivery of all sales orders.
Below are the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for a set of accounts, handling all aspects of the customer service side on the account.
- Process all new production part sales orders within a 24-hour period. Perform contract review on all for accuracy (part #, revision level, pricing, adequate lead-time).
- Maintains and follows through on all existing sales orders, working with various departments to ensure on time delivery.
- Communicate with Customer Service Manager on all orders that will be late and follow up on these per direction given.
- Communicate account activity to Customer Service Manager.
- Process customer change orders and handles requests to expedite or push out following our guidelines.
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external customers.
- Develop ways to set up customers appropriately in our system based on their customized program (shorter lead times, special pricing, etc).
- Develop into primary and secondary responsibilities for other customer accounts, providing a back up role to other CSRs.
- Lead the effort to manage aging inventory due to lack of new orders, end of programs and the disposition of old revision levels prior to shipping new revision levels as requested by customer.
- Fluent handling of customer web-based ordering systems.
- Develop and maintain forecasts in our ERP system.
- Responsible for entering key information in the ERP system: orders, pricing, customer address maintenance, etc.
- Identify and communicate existing issues and opportunities to improve the current procedures.
- Must display initiative to identify and take on new challenges and opportunities over and above daily responsibilities.
- Set up and attend customer visits when needed.
- Attend conference calls and meetings related to customer issues/concerns.
- Must work closely with all departments with regard to customer satisfaction.
- Create RMAs as needed.
- Represent MGS Germantown in a professional manner with all communications, both internal and external.
- Participate in audits as required.
- Set up Schedule agreements, forecasts and min/max agreements for customers as required.
- Forward quotes to customers and responsible for making sure customers acknowledge and accept them.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and on-the-job training or experience.
- Must be detail- orientated, organized, a self-starter, able to work well with others, and take direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft products such as Excel, Word.
- Data Entry skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Why you should apply:
- Great Benefits
- 401K Match
- Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Teamwork and culture
To apply and learn more about MGS Mfg. Group, go to .
Succeed with MGS!
MGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kD%2boqxWZLdD3I5puTNbzBgk