About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
The primary function of the Customer Success Manager is to enable our customers to get the most out of our service offerings across all Lines of Business. This position requires an individual with a natural drive and curiosity for towards customer behavior and engagement. This position will work directly and collaboratively across all MetroPlus departments and with Provider Groups/Facilities. The candidate will have experience working in matrixed environments and with cross-functional teams and will have the ability to influence at different levels of the organization.
* Lead the implementation of Customer Experience initiatives such as onboarding, retention and maintenance
* Develop an understanding of what enables customer adoption of solutions and drive customer engagement
* Support the Senior Director as needed in trending and management of complaints & grievances handling, mapping customer flows, benchmarking
* Support the Senior Director in developing the Key Performance Indicators across different parts of the organization. Coordinating KPI measurement, monitoring and trending cross-functionally
* Monitor for adverse trends, recommend modifications and corrective actions. Develop interim data collection mechanisms to track performance.
* Develop the appropriate mechanism to collect customer experience metrics internally and externally
* Develop measurement mechanism for customer solutions impact.
* Partner with the Member Experience Operations team to gather input and insight based on interactions and synthesize for continuous performance improvement
* Partner on innovation opportunities and projects in the organization
* Work cross-functionally across the organization on customer journey mapping initiatives
* Deliver customer success solutions such as onboarding solutions, mapping
* Monitor customer usage patterns to identify potential problems
* Implement customer success initiatives with different parts of the organization
* Liaise with all customer interfacing organizations- Quality management, utilization management, care management, customer service, to ensure that there is a clear alignment on customer experience goals across the organization
* Cross functional partnership across different customer experience project implementations
* Support the training team with input into training programs as needed
* Participate in relevant committees and work groups; make presentations, prepare reports, data or other materials for committee presentation.
* Participate in special projects as needed.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Psychology or similar
* Advanced Degree preferred
* 5-7 years experience in customer solutions, marketing, market research or similar
* Curious about the customer and their needs and willing to develop an iterative learning mindset
* Strong ability to drive projects and build relationships in the organization
* Ability to articulate vision and customer needs to peers
* Background in UX or design thinking experience preferred
* Understanding of market research and analytics and ability to translate to initiatives and action
* Understanding of behavioral science and developing strategy preferred but not required
* Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
* Experience with relational databases applications (MS Access, SAS, R) strongly preferred. Ability to lead others on large scale, complex, highly visible projects.
* Solid analytical skills paired with strong attention to detail. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
* Integrity and Trust
* Customer Focus
* Functional/Technical skills
* Written/Oral Communication
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?TkItgl9WCGG7ePpXzYq52Qe