You know and love Wendy’s – here’s your chance to join our team as a Shift Manager! Our easy application process takes less than 5 minutes. On our team, you’ll enjoy a fun work environment and be invested in as you develop your restaurant leadership skills. We have a Shift Manager development program designed to provide you with the training and experience you need to advance your career with Wendy’s.
Get paid Early! We are proud to offer fast access to your wages via PayActiv.
We also offer medical, vision, 401k with company match, and other perks to those who are eligible based on hours worked!
Our Shift Managers provide leadership and mentorship to team members to delight every customer and create a positive work environment.
Based on your experience, you will be placed in one of three Shift Manager roles – open and close, back of house, or overall guest experience. No matter your initial placement, you’ll be trained to be an effective leader in all three!
To be successful as a Shift Manager, we expect you to:
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Possess a high school diploma or GED
* Have 6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
* Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and take direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong service focus
* Have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training
Meritage Hospitality Group is proud to offer a great culture, competitive pay, flexible schedules, 401k with company match, and other perks!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RGmwf82kk8OXcY87B%2fq17wb