Merakey is hiring for a Clinical Director to support our Children and Family Services division in the Phildelphia, PA area.
- Position will be responsible for the following: Providing on-site, direct support to clinical leadership of designated programs, including clinical fidelity observation checks and transfer of clinical skills to all assigned sites
- Provide clear documentation of clinical observations and recommendations as well as show evidence of training, modeling, and supervision support provided to clinical site leadership necessary to successfully implement recommendations.
- Research evidence-based best practices and industry trends for clinical practice to develop systematic implementation plans including tools for implementation, tracking and monitoring outcomes,
- Conduct frequent fidelity checks to ensure sites are implementing best practice standards and expectations for quality care.
- Collaborate with teams to identify areas of strength for replication and areas of need for measurable improvement action steps.
- Support implementation, tracking and monitoring of performance of quality initiatives, strategic planning goals, and measurable improvement plans.
- Develop and conduct evidence-based trainings or master trainer events.
- Lead Critical Case Review process and participant in peer reviews as needed.
- Other duties assigned
- PhD or PsyD in Psychology, LCSW, LPC, BCBA, BCBA-D;
- minimum of 5+ years of clinical experience working with children and families in addition to at least 2 years of clinical supervisory experience.
- This position must have the ability to provide clinical supervision towards licensure.
- Licensed Psychologist, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT in the state of Pennsylvania or BCBA/BCBA-D.
Please apply directly to our webiste at and send you resume to
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?3p15RJMVILy4nFRLK8r6qAr