Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It’s your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Improves, maintains and repairs all equipment used in manufacturing, production, refrigeration and packaging functions. Troubleshoots mechanical and process issues. Utilizes proactive continuous improvement methodology to ensure maximum operating equipment efficiency and effectiveness. Practices 200% Safety accountability (self and others). Practices 200% Safety accountability self and others.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Support planning, scheduling and maintenance activities.
- Proactively maintains all water treatment, refrigeration, boiler functions and equipment including ammonia, refrigeration, boilers, chilled water, compressed air, HVAC.
- Regulatory and compliance record keeping for all systems.
- Perform routine and emergency maintenance (major and minor) of utilities systems in multi-craft environment including PLC, instrumentation, mechanical and general equipment repair.
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance (PM) and work order completion in a timely manner.
- Preform other duties as required by Maintenance Manager.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Certification in HVAC or related technical field preferred.
- Mechatronics Certifications Levels 1-4 completed.
- 3-5 years of hands-on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous maintenance experience in a food manufacturing setting preferred.
- Experience with Ammonia/HVAC and refrigerant systems.
- Knowledge of general mechanical systems.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of troubleshooting, comprehension and operational experience.
- Training in refrigeration and controls.
- Knowledge and experience with Safe Quality Foods (SQF), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO) and Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge and skill of MIG, TIG, fabrication, joining and repair of varieties of metals including stainless steel for food grade applications, various production equipment and structures.
Associated topics: equipment, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, mechanical, repair, service technician, troubleshoot
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV5gKbKk9S2%2flAf