SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
- Provide ECLS care to patients within scope of Nurse Practice Act & NBRC (Respiratory Therapist)
- Works under the direction of respective Department Manager/Director
- Collaborates with Cardiology Manager/Director, Nurse Practitioner/ECMO Coordinator, and Respiratory Manager/Director for the educational needs of the staff in caring for ECMO patients
- Help coordinate and participate in activities of the ECMO team required for quality patient care
- Participates in education to various groups regarding services rendered and care for patients requiring ECMO within the congenital heart surgery unit and throughout the organization
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN/MSN preferred
- Texas State RN License or compact license is accepted
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience and that is pursuing or has completed an approved ECLS training program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- PALS Preferred
- CCRN Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Q3uTJR55TMwqbrkCB5PROwl