SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Mother Baby RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Mother Baby / Couplet Care Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for:
- Planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community
- Possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- Is accountable for their practice and care coordination.
- Expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
A specialized children’s hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children’s Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven’t let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children-from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children’s Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children-and their parents-the care and attention they deserve.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BSN required
- Current TX RN License or valid compact license
- BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
- NRP, required within 6 months
- STABLE, required within 6 months
- 1-2 years experience in Mother/Baby, Postpartum
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?BgXtmRZH7LTZLsc6rvF3Cws