Our client is a global multi-billion dollar manufacturing firm has an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP BA – Finance and Controlling The Sr. SAP Business Analyst will play a key role in supporting and enhancing global SAP application. The BA works directly with business customers and is involved in capturing business requirements, solution design and implementation. The BA will collaborate with the development team and other functional team members to provide comprehensive cross functional solutions. This role is remote with up to 50% travel. No travel currently during pandemic. Unable to sponsor H1B currently. Currently on SAP ECC
What Will You Do?
- This position will provide support for the Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) areas relative to the SAP application solution. As functional requests or enhancements or new implementations arise, this individual will be responsible for understanding the business need and translating that need into an appropriate resolution approach that fulfills the request and aligns with the company’s strategic direction for growth.
- The SAP Business Analyst will follow the development lifecycle around the SAP environment from defining requirements with business representatives, design, configuration, functional specification development and testing of required objects, to final production migration.
- Conduct presentations to client audiences and professional peers and communicating with colleagues, management, and business team members on requirements, problems, project status, and issues.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge in emerging technologies and their application to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field and a minimum of six (6) years working experience in various business areas; or combination of relevant education and experience
- Must have five (5) years of SAP Finance and Controlling configuration experience.
- Must have a good understanding of finance and controlling business processes.
- Must have participated in at least two company code level SAP implementations in the FICO role.
- Thorough understanding of Finance/Controlling related master data definitions and master data mapping rules relative to GL, AP, AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Controlling and Costing.
- Detailed experience with Finance/Controlling business processes including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Controlling and Costing.
- Experience with configuration of COPA functionality within SAP is required.
- Experience in an international multi-company code, multi-currency environment and dealing with intercompany transfers of goods and month-end closing processes.
- Some experience with product costing in a discrete manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
– provided by Dice