PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION FOR MALAYSIA.
TWO ROLES: Weapons and Armament Service Rep and one Field Service Rep III.
Provides domestic and international onsite technical and maintenance assistance to customers on wide variety of technical applications, fields, and complexities pertaining to company product lines. Acts as team leader on projects by determining objectives, scope, priorities, and staff assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Required to support customers over the phone in a timely manner 7 days a week.
- Required to travel the Continental US (within 48 hours) and worldwide (within 72 hours) to support company and customer needs.
- Travel could be up to 50% of the job.
- Provide technical support on all MD Helicopters products.
- Act as field consultant and technology expert in resolving unusually difficult technical, maintenance and service problems.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective actions.
- Initiate requirements for design or operational changes to improve cost of operation and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-depth on-the-job training to customer personnel in operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and inspection of company products.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and the customer to monitor customer activities and procedures.
- Act as a liaison between customer and internal departments to obtain approvals for repairs and procedures above and beyond standard maintenance instructions.
- Liaison for the company to keep customer informed in regards to new products and product improvements.
- Maintain status of Service Centers, customers and aircraft maintained and operated in your region.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and the ability to concentrate.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to get along with others or to be part of a team.
- Access to Export Control Information.
- Regular attendance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year accredited College or University and 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanical and technical experience with all MD Helicopters products – Model 500, 600 and 900 are required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus.
- Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong organizational and work management skills required.
- Requires the ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time and the ability to follow through on all tasks assigned.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and the ability to concentrate are required.
- The ability to get along with others or to be part of a team is required.
- Current U.S. Passport is required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Access to Export Control information is required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contracts, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A&P License is required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work outdoors in the Middle East environmental conditions with temperatures in excess of 120 degrees.
- This position will require the ability to travel extensively. Work may be conducted at various customer locations.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
- Ability to lift 35-50 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
For the Weapons and Armament Service Rep Role- Required Five years related helicopter armament & weapons maintenance experience and fifteen years’ total experience in the military or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Tactically proficient in basic military tactical arming skills & capable of coordinating Forward Arming & Refueling Points (FARP) requirements.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
MD Helicopters, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtZL4AaXcuxHXwa