A new tab will open
SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the Housekeeping Department and Maintenance Department in guest rooms and general areas.
What’s in it for you:
- PTO (Paid vacation after 1 year of service)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options
- Short and long-term disability options
- Employer paid life insurance with additional coverage options
- Employee Travel Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs tasks assigned by Executive Housekeeper (cleaning rooms, vacuuming corridors, cleaning public areas, washing windows, stripping guest rooms of trash and linen etc)
- Light maintenance (changing light bulbs, plunging toilets, etc)
- Remove dirty linen from housekeeping attendant’s carts and replaces with clean linen
- Stock all storage rooms with supplies
- Responsible for signing out appropriate keys and Quore devices to maintain contact with other departments
- Review Quore or pass on log and handles guest issues needing immediate attention
- Obtain the appropriate house person checklist for AM/PM to complete and turn in at the end of the shift
- Inspect the interior and exterior of the hotel for safety, cleanliness, and conditions of the building while documenting concerns within Quore
- Expected to notify management immediately with emergency situations
- Maintains security for guests and property by following all security and safety regulation
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Teamwork oriented
- An innate sense of urgency
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Will be required to work in a fast-paced environment
- Will be exposed to cleaning agents and chemicals
Internal: General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Front Office Manager, Peers, Executive Housekeeper and Field Operations at the corporate level
External: Guests – To provide customer service
This description of physical and mental activities is not intended to describe essential job functions. Rather, its purpose is to give the job applicant a feel for the physical and mental activities of the job to the end that an applicant with a disability can determine whether he or she will be able to do this job either with or without accommodations.
The major responsibility in this position is to assist the Housekeeping Department with transporting items for cleaning and preparing the property’s linen supply. This person must understand the practices, techniques and technologies required in the work they are performing or monitoring.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use sense of smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust or focus.
A significant portion of time will be spent moving about the hotel and frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: Click Here