We are hiring Temporary Hospitality Aides to support our clinical team! We would love to consider you!
Full-time, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am
The primary purpose of your job position is to work alongside the nursing department to provide non-nursing/ non-direct care for our residents.
What you will do:
- Answer call lights in a timely manner
- Visit, read, and provide activities to residents.
- Passing ice and water
- Making beds
- Assist with serving meals and clean up following meals, cleaning duties throughout the community common areas
- Communicate effectively with residents and family members
- Other non-nursing duties.
No certification is required!
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Ability to relate effectively with residents, public, and colleagues
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds. Occasional pushing and pulling of carts and wheelchairs.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
McAllen Transitional Care Center’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. We are a modern, state-of-the-art care center, located at 2109 South K Center St. We feature 70 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
Are you a Hospitality Aide who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
McAllen Transitional Care Center
2109 South K Center Street
McAllen, TX 78503
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at
Back to Jobs
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YMKjTTHrgGRD9Uex2WFQvgv