mBridge is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for their Oil and Gas Client in Houston, TX. Please check the job description below an share updated resume.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gather information and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Study system capabilities and write specifications.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Define project technical requirements, identify project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities.
- Collaborate & work with offshore team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments.
- Develop, design and prepare effective test plans and cases to perform various types of testing based on requirements and functionalities
- Translate Functional, Technical, Conversion and Performance requirement specifications into high level test cases/plans.
- Evaluate test results to identify defects and variances from functional, operational and performance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Hands on experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Experience with the waterfall and Agile Software Methodology with excellent communication skills and abilities to work with the teams across multiple geographic locations
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bkk%2fzc6fekPNgu