We are currently seeking a Sr Server Engineer/MS 365 Admin
Job Location: Philadelphia PA
Duration: Permanent Opportunity
Mode of Interview : Phone + Inperson
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Microsoft O365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third-party integrations.
- Administer the O365 Portal and monitor for alerts, status, etc. from Microsoft.
- Respond and resolve to incidents and support requests involving the Microsoft O365 suite of products in a timely manner.
- Provide technology leadership in the management of centralized directories (such as LDAP, AD, AAD) to ensure flexible but granular security levels when applied to organizational data, system processes, organizational employees, and consultants/vendors.
- Server and Desktop hardware experience required, with an emphasis on Dell equipment
- Experience configuring and supporting current Microsoft product family. (Windows 10, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience with technologies such as Microsoft Office Suite of products, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange and others.
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing Office 365 Governance strategy and plans maximizing value from platform investments.
- College degree in related field
- A+ certification
- Microsoft certification(s)
- Experience with service desk ticketing systems, especially ServiceNow
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCo8OnFh5VF9cAn