Job Description Summary
The Case Investigators will conduct epidemiological interview and elicit primary contacts from a confirmed COVID-19 positive individual not contacted by the County Health Department. Estimated time for a case investigation is maximum of 60 minutes. General Activities: Trace and monitor contacts of persons with confirmed COVID-19 infection. Provide surge support to Jefferson County health departments to investigate newly identified COVID-19. Conduct initial interview to identify: a.Potential exposure of a long-term care, or other priority, facility (e.g. patient, healthcare provider, staff, visitor, etc.) b.Other potential points of exposure c.Identify close primary contacts d.Contact exposed or potential contacts of confirmed cases and provide guidance for self-isolation and monitoring of symptoms e.Provide locations and information for testing facilities f.Collect other key data including: i.Race/ethnicity ii.COVID-19 symptoms iii.Underlying Conditions iv.Location v.Willingness to support contact tracing using technology Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assist in a variety of roles as needed including Liaison to Area Agencies, Point of Contact to Applicants, Enrollment Broker, and Research Assistance as support to ensure cases move through the enrollment process.
– Act as a Liaison to the County Assistance Offices and other area agencies as needed. Serve as a point of contact to client and Local Agencies to develop working relationships and help cases that need additional support move through the enrollment process.
– Provide information to Agencies regarding project processes and information to the CAO’s regarding questions as needed as they arise on a daily basis.
– Ensure that the documents are received by Agencies with tracking to obtain forms approval/rejections to move the case forward within the Service Agreement guidelines on a daily basis.
– Provide customer service to both Agencies and applicants.
– Maintain positive relationships with county staff, state agencies, community groups and recipients.
– Report to management as required and complete projects as assigned in a timely fashion.
– Act as an Enrollment Broker as needed.
– Provide education and training to Agency staff and internal staff as needed. Educate clients via phone and email to support initiatives.
– Maintain case lists, make corrections to list and handle case appeals.
– Report outcomes on an ongoing basis.
– Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements:
– High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
– Handles more complex customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
– May respond to email inquiries.
– Customer service is the primary function.
– Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
– Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
– Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
– May handle escalated or unresolved calls from less experienced representatives.
– Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
– Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit .
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?kuFVKk7EO7cHedS7v1nTpAo