Please review the job details below.
Maxar Technologies is a leading global provider of advanced space-based technology solutions, delivering unmatched integrated capabilities in Earth imagery, geospatial data, analytics & insights, satellites and robotics. Maxar is developing and sustaining the infrastructure and delivering the insights, services and systems that unlock the promise of space for government and commercial markets. Our customers trust us to solve their most mission-critical challenges with confidence.
Our Sensor Programs team develops specialized, innovative new sources of geospatial data, analytic methods, software and engineering services. Our work transforms how customers support global mapping and intelligence missions at scale, revealing unique information and insights. We contribute to integrated space solutions that solve our customers most complex problems by harnessing and applying disruptive technologies.
We integrate highly talented individuals with backgrounds in engineering, physics and software development, who work together to build solutions for users in the defense and intelligence communities. We solve tough problems and are looking for like-minded individuals to grow our team and address new challenges.
We collaborate on development projects with staff at other company locations, including those in Northern Virginia, Colorado and Florida. We interact routinely with other companies who share our commitment to our customers and their missions. We stay at the edge of science and technology to offer the best ideas and applications. We are well represented within our professional community and respected for our work.
We work at a modern R&D facility near Ann Arbor, Michigan. The city and its surroundings receive consistently high national rankings as a best place to live, with outstanding educational opportunities (K-12 and major universities); a laid-back, college-town vibe, well-suited to all ages and lifestyles; affordable housing; easy commutes; an educated and skilled workforce; numerous high-tech employers; social, cultural and sporting events; and ready access to nearby outdoor recreation, including the rest of Michigan, the Great Lakes, and the Midwest. We enjoy the diversity of a moderate, four-season climate. Our competitive benefits package includes Flexible Time Off, which allows for a healthy work-life balance and the enjoyment of regional amenities and activities.
- Support a multi-disciplinary team in the innovation, development, and evaluation of advanced capability algorithms for signal and image processing.
- Develop signal/image processing algorithms and models for Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) mitigation and Electronic Protection (EP) / Electronic Counter Counter Measures (ECCM).
- Implement physics models and signal models for various Electronic Attack (EA) / Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) approaches.
- Perform analyses to assess the impact of various EA / ECM / EP approaches.
- Author, design and maintain toolsets to generate, manipulate, and evaluate system data.
- Must have a current/active Top Secret clearance
- Requires 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields.
- Strong programming skills (MATLAB, Python, C++, C, or similar).
- Experience with signal and image processing, analysis and algorithm development.
- Current/active TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with integration and verification of technology, operational processing, exploitation, visualization tools, product standards and definition.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06KIfO7hHjxchQb