Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (MZB-USA) is the largest fully integrated coffee company in the US delivering innovative solutions for the home, office, and foodservice. Parent company, Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, is a world leader in the production of roasted and other coffee products and operates multiple manufacturing facilities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Its flagship brand Segafredo Zanetti® is known globally and includes a global network of over 300 espresso cafés. This role is for the US operations.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Applications Systems, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements, performing analysis, supporting the development and testing processes of core organizational functions and business processes for MZB-USA. The person in this role will work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple departments across the company on complex business problems to be solved with automated systems or other resources and proposes solutions.
- Analyzes business requirements and documents existing processes and proposed solutions
- Develops and enhances software as needed following standard procedures
- Supports optimal database operations
- Uses outside resources as necessary to accomplish goals
- Suggests realignment of business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Prioritizes projects assigned based on inputs
- Documents all system changes and enhancements
- Works with business process owners to support automation based on cost benefit analysis as well as its alignment with corporate strategies
- Functions as a liaison for IT and the business and other cross functional resources and departments. Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Uses multiple tools to conduct data analysis, reporting and sharing of information to solve problems, to review, organize and edit data, including ability to use large data sets, filters to find specific data in a large list and calculation tools
- Functions as project manager/project lead on system implementations and upgrades
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A./B.S. degree required, Masters degree desirable
- 5+ years related experience in IT
- Strong background and experience in JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) ERP, SQL, SQL database, Oracle Database, Exceedra in a Windows environment desired
- Understanding of Databases, Standard Programming Techniques, Systems Design and Documentation practices.
- Ability to understand business processes and develop reasonable improvement suggestions involving systems and/or process change
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to resolve root causes
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Fast learner; comfortable with change and adaptable to different or new technologies
- Proficient in database utilization including ability to conduct queries and design databases, and perform multiple table query design
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability / veteran. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment for our family of employees. MZB-USA recruits and advances qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, marital status, military service, veteran status, political affiliation, disability, or any other status protected by law. MZB-USA also prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and is fully dedicated to the safety of its workforce.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA%2bSWThhVUBgqgo