Very successful and growing company in the Charlotte, NC area has an excellent opportunity available for a Process Engineer, with experience in plastic injection molding. The Process Engineer will focus efforts on injection molding part quality, increasing productivity, mold trials and approvals, and overall material usage. This
position will work closely with processing, quality control, tool room, maintenance, and design departments to provide leadership assistance and support to injection molding production.
* Assist processing with injection molding production issues.
* Collaborate with quality control associates to ensure proper part quality.
* Work to increase cycle efficiencies across the entire molding operation.
* Complete trials on new molds and mold components.
* Work directly with Processing Technicians on injection molding troubleshooting.
* Attend daily production meetings and bring necessary solutions to the table.
* Work with the Mold Approval Team to develop mold request list for new capital projects.
* Assist the Technical Services Department on material trials and part improvement requests.
* Conduct 5S Safety audits of the injection molding plants to ensure a safe working environment.
* Work with and support the Product Development Committee.
* Assist with material inventories (weekly and monthly).
* Assist injection molding personnel with Paulsen Training software.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering associated with or similar to the injection molding of thermoplastics
* 3-5 years experience in industry.
* Demonstrate knowledge of Decoupled II injection molding process.
* Possess a clear understanding of molds and their functions.
* Demonstrate the ability to work well as an individual as well as in a team environment.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills.
* Capable of using Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel, Outlook, Access and Word.
* Experience in thermoplastics, polymers, PVC, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, polyolefins, polyethylene and polypropylene would be a plus.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Dydize0q0auDOGxVu%2bce%2fQf