Real Estate Listing Agents not only list and manage housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of Real Estate Listing, a Real Estate Listing Agent must have good interpersonal and administrative skills. The Real Estate Listing Agent position caters to the detail oriented individual who enjoys the intricacies of conversation and sales. The agent must also be self-motivated and proactive.
As a Real Estate Agent, your income is tied directly to performance in the form of commissions. As you oversee more transactions, your earnings will grow. As a result, you get to be in control of your earning potential. Many Real Estate Agents earn over $100,000 a year after they’ve spent a few years working hard to build a client base.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
* Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
* Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
* Mediate all negotiations with potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
Create advertising materials for your listing services
* Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
About Marcus & Company Realty
Marcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida’s premier real estate company, having grown to be one of the area’s most successful, independent brokerages. That means we are uniquely suited to help you start your real estate business. We’re proud to offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new and experienced agents.
* Lots of buyer leads with real phone numbers 50%+ of the time.
* Lots of seller leads with follow up direct mail campaigns automatically mailed for you.
* A sophisticated IDX/CRM package that will save you lots of time and help you close more deals, almost on autopilot!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?3Vt70PYrW2U%2fTfesnSW%2f6Ay