Now considering those interested in becoming Real Estate Agents.
A real estate agent acts as the middleman between two parties seeking to buy or sell real property. Real estate agents have the skill and expertise to either market the property and sell for the best possible price and conditions, or to look for property that suits a client’s needs and buy it at the best price possible with the most favorable terms.
Negotiation is a key part of the real estate agent’s work, as they act as the intermediary between buyer and seller or will often negotiate on their behalf of the seller or the buyer. Real estate agents will charge a percentage of the final sale price as their fee.
Are you ambitious, enthusiastic, resilient? Dream of your own business in real estate sales? We provide the best training, mentorship, and a proven method to become successful. If you are ready to put in the time and energy to take advantage of our reputation, tools, and support and can respond quickly to today’s buyers’ and sellers’ needs, we want to talk with you. We can help you turn this decision into life changing income and personal reward. If you’ve ever considered a profession in real estate, get connected with our Career Counselors by submitting your information.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
* Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
* Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
* Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
* Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
* Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
* Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
* Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About Marcus & Company Realty
Marcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida’s premier real estate company, having grown to be one of the area’s most successful, independent brokerages. That means we are uniquely suited to help you start your real estate business. We’re proud to offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new and experienced agents.
* Lots of buyer leads with real phone numbers 50%+ of the time.
* Lots of seller leads with follow up direct mail campaigns automatically mailed for you.
* A sophisticated IDX/CRM package that will save you lots of time and help you close more deals, almost on autopilot!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f0GQ4Crw6dY9Qa