· Communicates with Loan Officers to assist them with all aspects of underwriting methods.
· Disseminates credit related documents to loan officers, other bank personnel, and third parties, as assigned.
· Communicates with borrowers, third-party companies, and other non-bank entities as appropriate.
Summary of Desired/Required Experience
· Five or more years of progressively responsible banking and related lending experience involving evaluation and analysis of commercial and retail loan packages including complex credit structures and extension.
· Good standing in current and/or previous employment
· Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
· Performs credit administration, financial analysis, monitoring and due diligence review of various financial packages and loan originations for the association and other reports as requested by management.
· Analyzes financial information including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow and tax returns to form an opinion of the strengths, weaknesses and risks associated with loan packages.
· Determines probability of Default (PD) ratings as appropriate and makes recommendations for approval and denial of loans. Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
· Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in Marathon Bank’s loan policies and procedures.
· Assists in the development and closing of complex loans by assisting The Chief Credit Officer and loan officers with analysis and negotiation of such credits.
· Acts upon association prior approval loans and loan servicing actions within personal delegated authority and prepares recommendations for loan committee on loans exceeding such delegated authority.
· Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to loan officers regarding association lending policies and procedures.
· Provides mentoring/training to loan officers and assists other association personnel in completing projects as assigned.
· Analyzes and presents comprehensive credit reports.
· Assists in preparing SBA loans and underwriting per policy.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Ag Economics, Ag Business or related field.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic to moderate skill set in Microsoft Office Applications.
· General knowledge of accounting and financial systems.
· Ability to perform intermediate level accounting and financial analysis under moderate supervision.
· Prepares all credit related documents in a clear, concise manner.
· Ensures a high quality of both internal and external client service, while protecting confidential information at all times.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?naoLywx%2bPRs%2fqmxSMacVugx