No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
Our Client is looking for a Director of Program Management for a Full Time position in the Costa Mesa, CA area.
Lead enterprise Program Management Organization (PMO) to achieve strategic product development and overall business objectives. Partner directly with Business Groups and Commercial to continuously assure the project portfolio aligns with commercial strategy and available resource capacity and capability. Lead PMO function to objective and stable prioritization and management of the portfolio. Define and implement PMO function strategy and roadmap. Determine and define PMO requirements to stakeholders throughout the company.
Essential Job Functions / Job Duties:
- Lead and manage enterprise PMO function and resources to support achievement of business objectives.
- Build PMO function as a center-of-excellence engaged across the business to facilitate controlled and predictable execution of technology development, sustaining engineering, business process change, continuous improvement, commercial excellence, and compliance efforts.
- Develop and grow high-performing team to support PMO activities. Mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports. Facilitate organizational cohesiveness with the operating model, business strategy and culture.
- Drive organizational learning in project management, product development, and design controls. Partner with internal and external experts to maintain and strengthen relevant technical expertise.
- Oversee PMO departmental budget.
- Drive enterprise portfolio management solution including stable prioritization consistent with commercial strategy and resource capacity management model.
- Responsible for implementation of PMO tools, templates, and systems to drive business process simplification, standardization and excellence through continuous improvement philosophies and tools.
- Facilitate achievement of business objectives using risk-based approaches while operating within the flexibility of the regulated and business operating environment. Collaborate with executive management in determining departmental organizational plan, operating model, strategy deployment and governance procedures.
- Direct and enable compliant, efficient, and risk-based execution of PMO activities across the business including portfolio management and executive reporting, continuous project governance, champion of business process excellence and complexity reduction through continuous improvement, owner of design controls process, driver of project management standards definition and supporting tools, and facilitating continuous resource capability/capacity mapping.
Required Education & Experience
- 10+ years’ experience with increasing responsibility within the program/project and portfolio management discipline.
- Management experience in mortgage/loan industry.
- The ideal person has created a PMO (and associated processes) “from scratch” and has managed a team of 3-5 Program Managers.
- Knowledge of program management best practices including project management tools including MS project.
- Ability to influence work direction and execution without direct authority.
- Demonstrated history of successful program management organizational leadership and successful achievement of organizational business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in development, deployment, and execution of PMO strategy.
- PMP Certification (PMI)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6360 with current resume and salary rate requirements.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?MWVkGSlVoWcAcgQW%2fEJkmAc