Ab Initio Admin
Long Term Contract
1. Installation of Ab Initio software.
2. Perform Ab Initio software patching. Configuration of Ab Initio software.
3. Check in/check out of projects/objects to/from source code control system. Promotion of source code between environments (DEVL, ACPT, PROD
4. Changes to shared source code.
5. Ab Initio software license management. Ab Initio user management.
6. Coordinates Ab Initio training. Maintain Ab Initio training environment.
7. Facilitates POCs and Pilots involving Ab Initio .
8. Work in conjunction with Linux Admin s in support of root level activities.
9. Develop and implement new system designs and solutions using Ab Initio Technologies.
10. Interface with Ab Initio Support. Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all Ab Initio Technologies.
11. Manage all group accounts including Ab Initio Owner Accounts, Functional (service) Accounts, and Individual User Accounts in Ab Initio ecosystem.
12. Support for system related user issues in the Ab Initio ecosystem.
1. Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
2. Maintain high team morale.
3. Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
4. Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
5. Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
6. Pay high attention to detail in all work.
7. Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0egRdQFhXj%2fzgb