Scientist Patient Safety
In this Patient Safety Scientist position, you will provide accurate and timely US regulatory submissions preparation and submission of reports meeting US FDA expedited reporting criteria to the FDA, including requesting literature articles.
Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger at with an updated resume.
Are you interested? The ideal Patient Safety Scientist candidate will possess the following experience:
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of Patient Safety objectives, policies, processes and procedures
- Coordinates the timely collection of reasons for late reporting and corrective actions to prevent future late reporting from clinical, regulatory and marketing for inclusion in safety reports to regulatory authorities
- Maintain knowledge of the Company disease and therapeutic areas for marketed drugs and drugs in development In addition, US Marketing Company Accountabilities/Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of FDA regulations relevant to Patient Safety and adverse event reporting, including expedited and periodic safety reporting
- Coordinates and prepares the prompt submission of expedited reports, including preparing cross reporting submissions, to the Regulatory Submissions Department in order to comply with the FDA reporting timeframe.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower Engineering.
Through our reach and resources, Manpower Engineering brings you career options you couldn’t find on your own. We’re experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her “dream job” – one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We’ve got the right opportunity. Tell us why you’re the right person. Apply today!
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DcOrUrowgS1pwq