POSITION: Plant Operations Technician
LOCATION: Pekin, IL
TYPE: 6 Month Contract +
PAY: $25-30/hr. (Negotiable)
*Apply the Hazardous Work Permit (HWP) process, Lock Out, Tag Out (LOTO) and energy isolation procedures
* Follow EMOC procedure for all changes to process and operating procedures
* Maintain site security and maintain site orderliness
* Perform safety indoctrinations for contractors
* Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP)
* Perform and document process and product analyzers calibration checks
* Assist shutdowns, start-ups, and production slate changes
* Fill Liquid CO2 Trailers and Railcars
* Troubleshoot process problems to identify equipment requiring maintenance
* Perform water treatment tasks
* Document activities and data in plant logbook and SAP system
* Direct and monitor contractors
* Participate in safety committee activities
* Complete all training activities according to schedule and meet annual performance goals
* Accept on call duty and overtime as required
*Associate’s degree, certificate in a technical discipline, or recent military training in a technical field is required.
*In addition, experience in an industrial plant in the operations or maintenance department is preferable.
*Light electrical skills (480V and below) and has the ability to troubleshoot is a plus.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?FM7aogukUQTVeAqCSOM7eAe