Job Title: Dynamics ERP Systems Administrator
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL 33487
Reporting to: Information Technology Dir
Mako Professionals client’s position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the corporate enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and supporting the ERP Operations support team regarding process and change management, planning and conducting ongoing training and quality testing of existing applications to fully integrate the technical systems with business systems and processes. This individual will utilize proficiencies in time management, communication, problem solving, and knowledge of best practices to guide the ERP Operations support team on issues related to ERP system usage and deployment of mission-critical functionality.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work with Senior ERP users.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deliver excellent service through actively learning the company’s business, responding to the needs of the internal customers within agreed upon SLA’s, and following through on commitments.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to local and remote users concerns relating to ERP systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that the systems are running on current software releases and conduct proper planning and test coordination for upgrades and maintenance.
- Responsible for making improvement recommendations to ERP Operations management concerning changes in business process and internal department process.
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of newly defined ERP related initiatives. These would consist of modifications/enhancements, third party add-ons, integrations, new ERP deployments and upgrades.
- Must provide excellent customer service through end user training and documentation.
- Accountable for enforcement of IT department standards, including but not limited to, proper design, project documentation, coding standards, and approval processes.
- Participates in the creation of the supported software and hardware lists.
- Ensures complete issue tracking and reporting is accomplished.
- Assists with all aspects of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position:
- Applicable industry certifications expected.
- BA/BS required in Information Technology or related field of study.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting various ERP Systems: e.g. Dynamics GP, Microsoft CRM, Enterprise Content Management systems (Perceptive/Hyland, Worldox) and/or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure/networks.
- Strong functional knowledge of administering multiple enterprise applications.
- Working experience with SQL highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced proficiency working with Microsoft Office 365 Suite software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- problem solving skills.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit.
- Sitting sixty percent of the day.
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Manual dexterity to input data into the computer, the calculator and operate equipment listed above.
- Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
- Ability to respond verbally in a clear, concise and professional manner in person and over the telephone.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make discriminations in sound.
What In it for you?
• Competitive Salary and unmatched benefit package.
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid/Floating holidays
- Microsoft certifications; a PLUS!
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?NpVxvQK1PmXr1%2fRZMGkh7Aj