A new tab will open
MainStreet Bank is a Northern Virginia community bank. This position will support the business unit that is responsible for the bank’s FinTech and Money Service Business (MSB) clients. The Bank is seeking a qualified and dedicated compliance professional to assist in the review and risk mitigation of this portfolio.
Job Duties to include:
- Manage, Mentor and Support the FinTech / MSB compliance team.
- Create / Enhance / Update the compliance program to support the existing and prospective clients.
- Assist existing and prospective clients with their compliance programs to ensure they adhere to the Bank’s compliance program standards.
- Assist in the preparation for examinations and audits as needed.
- Assist compliance specialists with: Onboarding Enhanced Due Diligence Reviews, the Customer Risk Assessment and the summary of any findings or recommendation for department leadership review.
- Conduct monitoring reviews of customers including communication and resolution of any findings with the customers.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all processes used to satisfy above activities.
- Work with Compliance Leadership to identify and implement processes, systems, and technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of methods employed to achieve above activities.
- Attends training and industry conferences to keep abreast of issues and trends related to Fintech and MSBs.
- Manage physical and/or virtual site visits for customers.
Ideal Candidate qualifications:
- 5 years AML and/or consumer compliance experience, preferably with payments or MSB experience.
- Experience conducting independent research and presentation of findings to senior leadership.
- CAMS or equivalent designation.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Travel occasionally (no more than 25% depending on location)
To Apply: Click Here