Are you looking for a role where you can make an immediate impact? Do you enjoy providing leadership and direction to a dedicated team? Are you willing to take a business to the next level? Join the Maglio Companies team at our McAllen, Texas facility.
These are some of the areas you will be responsible for:
- Manage, participate and grow the FOB sales and customer relation functions. Ensure customer satisfaction through communication with sales, procurement, packing and logistics teams to maximize profits, product quality and placement.
- Find and cultivate growers and other vendors on both sides of the border that meet our quality, financial, food safety and social accountability standards and provide commodities in demand by our current customer base.
- Visit growing areas or suppliers on an as needed basis to establish relationships and develop joint go to market strategies.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team while providing mentoring to individuals for growth.
- Assist, as required, in customer meetings and visits to enable the company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reporting on the operating condition of the company.
- Align the customer pricing strategy through collaboration with purchasing and sales.
- Execute logistics strategy and tactics to increase profitability and reduce costs.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment.
- Champion projects to improve internal efficiencies and provide direct benefits to our customers.
- Professionally represent the company with clients and business partners.
- Promote Maglio in industry, manufacturing or trade associations.
- Oversee the acquisition and maintenance of all equipment necessary to accomplish operations.
- Partner with human resources on the development and implementation of company policies, including but not limited to employee handbooks, compensation and benefits administration, onboarding, recruitment, training, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, layoffs/terminations, and employee relations.
- Partner with Food Safety / Quality Assurance on the implementation of the Food Safety, Quality Assurance, and Employee Safety programs.
- Produce industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years purchasing or FOB Sales Experience in the produce industry
- Facility management/leadership experience in building and engaging strong teams
- Bi-lingual is a plus
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLvWzXWRaVDW8wo