*General Manager (Hair Color Bar) *Madison Reed’s Color Bar General Managers, are entrepreneurial leaders who deliver exceptional customer experiences, while inspiring your team of Colorists and support staff. As the Madison Reed Color Bar General Manager, you will be tasked with establishing the roadmap of success for your respective Color Bar within Madison Reed operational best practices and guidelines.
* What you will do:*
* Manage, guide, and coach the Color Bar team on a daily basis.
* Interview candidates, onboard new employees, perform milestone employee reviews, while implementing a successful plan for retention, development and growth.
* Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators included but not limited to P&L, SLA, employee schedules & payroll.
* Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale Including but not limited to internal/external escalations.
* Execution of daily operations, marketing, human resources & other Madison Reed company objectives.
* Availability to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays as needed.
* Who you are: *
Active cosmetology license – Must be licensed in the state in which you are applying
3+ years of salon & retail experience.
2+ years of operational management experience, with 2+ years’ experience working in a service-oriented business.
Strong level of technical proficiency, solid understanding of key operational performance metrics. *Desirable Attributes:*
An ambitious self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency, an innate problem solver.
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.*Physical Demands:*
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
* Big on Benefits *
The Perks? Glad you asked…* 100% Employee Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 100% Employee Paid Short and Long Term Disability
* 401k Participation
* Continuing Education Contributions
* HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
* Parental Leave Program
* Paid Time Off
* Complimentary Madison Reed Products + Discounts on Color Bar Services
* Company sponsored events
* But wait, there’s more…
* Who we are:*
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
* Information for Recruiters: *Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DdNHF9mub9Whgq