*Assistant Colorist, Hair Color Bar *
As the Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Assistant Colorist, you will be responsible for ensuring the client experience is seamless from arrival to departure. This role is important to our clients’ Hair Color Bar experience; and helps navigate clients through their visit. The Assistant Colorist is the expert on Madison Reed consultations, hair care products, unlimited roots membership program and subscriptions while providing services to Hair Color Bar clients.
* What you’ll do:*
* Actively work in the Hair Color Bar alternating between the retail sales area and the service area while selling Madison Reed products, providing consultations, shampoo and blow out services.
* Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair Color Bar..
* Effectively manage front-end operations while adhering to all company standard operating procedures, including but not limited to buy online pick-up in store, and retail client consultations and orders. Generate revenue for the Hair Color Bar by building the order through additional services, sales of unlimited roots memberships, subscriptions, hair care products and accessories.
* Exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and communications with Clients.
* Regularly achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
* Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards teammates.
* Eager to learn and grow your career within Madison Reed through the Colorist training program.
* Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays as needed.
* Who you are:*
* Entry level up to 1+ year of experience in retail sales; salon or beauty industry experience preferred.
* Based on state requirements, Cosmetology/Hairdressing license required hours completed to perform consultations, shampoo and blowdry services
* Outstanding communication, problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail.
* Computer skills and POS (Point of Sale) system experience are desired.
* Physical Demands:* While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
* We are Madison Reed.*
We’re disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we’ve offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice-your place or ours? Home or Color Bar? Our professional hair color is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in-store at our Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Color Bar locations (over 20 & growing). At our Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists-permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights and more. With our men’s line launched in 2020, we’re shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing hair at home.
* We live our values.*
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Color Bar, we truly live our values-Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
* We are hair color that breaks the rules.*
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do-and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
* Information for Recruiters: *Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?cv44x0PdnXfaFijvHHK5pgu