The Senior Manager Talent Acquisition – Supply Chain is responsible for developing and executing creative solutions to drive hiring within their building(s). This position uses TA experience, data analyses, and relevant organizational resources to initiate, execute and lead recruitment efforts for one or multiple locations within Supply Chain. In addition, this role leads the function of orientation for new hires. Other duties as assigned.
- Develop and drive recruiting initiatives for non-exempt core and seasonal populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with Leadership, hiring managers, supervisors, candidates, community partners and team members.
- Utilize multiple recruiting strategies to search, develop and deliver candidates to hiring managers.
- Manage, hire and train base and seasonal Talent Acquisition Coordinator team and oversee all Talent Acquisition functions to include – sourcing candidates, job posting process, candidate management thru Applicant Tracking System, interviewing, orientation and onboarding.
- Partner with HRBPs, and Facility Leadership to align on hiring plans & critical roles, candidate sourcing/application flow, candidate onboarding, and issues impacting hiring and staffing.
- Customer focus with the ability to quickly and effectively establish relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Proactively identify multiple sourcing efforts to meet hiring needs. Partner with Community Based Organizations and other groups to develop the hiring relationship between Macy’s and the local geographical area.
- Lead a Seasonal “” Recruiting Team that will go out in the community to drive candidate traffic via community events, marketing and online advertising.
- Collaborate with Central TA Marketing to develop a strategy for adverting spend that will lead to successful candidate attraction.
- Manage candidate experience by ensuring recruiting, interviewing and hiring process is efficient, simplified and consistent.
- Work with TA Operations, Learning and Leadership and Data Administration to execute screening, interviewing, onboarding with a focus on the candidate experience – surface and resolve issues.
- Work with Facility leadership to manage effective interviewing and onboarding efforts
- Collaborate with Peers across Macy’s Supply Chain to resolve issues and share best practices.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, and 3+ yrs of experience in HR/Employment
- Strong communication skills & reasoning ability to support effective interactions with team, candidates and multiple levels of leadership
- Possess the ability to analyze trends and data to surface solutions issues impacting hiring and retention
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word and PowerPoint) and advanced Excel,
- Self-motivated; detail-oriented; strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and challenges.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, sit, hear, talk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, and feel; occasionally required to kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and move and/or lift at least 10 lbs.
- Use of keyboard and mouse
- Requires close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs.
- Requires some travel to manage multiple locations.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXeWR1HuWGs9%2fwu