As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel customer by supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit, and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment. Duties include but are not limited to receiving activities, packing and shipping, fulfillment picking, and other duties as needed.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy’s schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise, packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready for customers.
- Learn and apply packing policies & techniques to ensure every customer receives his/her package in good condition.
- Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup order.
- Conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders from our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the customer.
- Monitor alerts to ensure Ready On Time completion of Buy Online Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders.
- Pick Not Found merchandise to improve fill rate.
- Expedite aged orders to improve the Speed-to Ship to our customers. Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Participating in other support functions as needed.
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in store and online customer.
Learn and apply in store tools & technology such as handheld devices, MyShip, and POS systems.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are followed.
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the People Leader.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position Involves heavy lifting, constant moving, standing, and reaching with arms and hands.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, lift at least 30 lbs.
- Will involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile technology, and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9 .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLsutVDE%2bJQQuAo