A Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, creating an exceptional shopping experience and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.
A Customer Service Associate is also responsible for completing POS transactions inclusive of credit enrollment, replenishing merchandise as needed, ensuring markdowns are taken in a timely and accurate manner, and picking of fulfillment orders. Perform other duties as necessary.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy’s schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring both the in store and online customer are always the #1 priority.
- Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner helping them to find what they are looking for. This includes POS transactions and credit enrollment.
- Deliver a clean, neat, and easy-to-shop store environment; maintain sales floor and fitting room recovery standards. Communicate environmental or customer services issues to leadership.
- Replenish the selling floor to ensure merchandise is available for the customer to drive additional sales.
- Execute fulfillment; including picking, collection and transport to designated areas.
- Execute price changes in a timely and accurate manner. This includes marking merchandise, auditing accuracy, and communication of pricing issues to leadership.
- Adhere to Asset Protection, Shortage and Safety, & Inventory Control procedures. As requested, participate in the both the RFID and physical inventory process.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner; flex between tasks as directed by a Supervisor.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- No experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing.
- Involves standing for prolonged or extended hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Possess a thirst for learning.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9 .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLVjmwEyS92Zbwz