- Successfully complete all Asset Protection/Loss Prevention training requirements including CPR and First Aid and maintain personal certifications as required by law
- Monitor high shortage areas such as receiving and jewelry as needed; may perform audit functions
- Use two-way communication devices to maintain contact with Store Detectives to ensure store safety
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, audits, and other activities as assigned by the Asset Protection/Loss Prevention Manager
- Have knowledge of and maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college is desirable.
- Completion of Store Agent Training program required upon assignment to position.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, h earing, and talking.
- Extended periods of sitting are also involved.
- Some kneeling, stooping, crouching, or crawling may be involved.
- Involves moving and/or lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to use restraints in an apprehension.
- Ability to sustain long periods of time enclosed in surveillance areas.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Must be able to operate cameras and other surveillance equipment.
- Ability to think and act clearly in possible stressful and hostile situations.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9 .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIAkxpjV7VhkzAn