- Contribute to the development of a pipeline of prospective accounts.
- Foster relationships to develop client accounts.
- Coordinate across internal and external stakeholders to develop sales collateral, presentations, project plans and account set-up information.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (e.g., media planning, ops, analytics) to develop marketing strategies (both on-site and off-site).
- Deliver high customer service to clients by promptly responding to requests and being available to follow up on any questions.
- Review results of campaigns to continuously look for opportunities to serve clients better.
- Actively listen to the needs of advertisers and feed new ideas to the product development team to continuously innovate and optimize MMN’s offering.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of ad sales experience for on- and off-site media, including selling into agencies.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
Deep knowledge of the online advertising space with an understanding of exchange and audience-based selling and the technologies that enable it; experience in retail media highly desired.
Experience managing multiple stakeholders (e.g., vendors, marketing agencies, media owners) and cross-functional teams to keep projects on track.
Detail-oriented marketer with ability to develop sales collateral, presentations, reports, and project plans.
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wOgvsyO7BI8D1MgFaZWQeQz