The Director is a key member of the Prestige Hair Group’s management team and is responsible to manage the achievement of financial targets, treasury functions, financial and operational reporting, and participate in ad-hoc projects for certain portfolio brand(s). The Director will report to the Group CFO and will be responsible for portfolio brands’ general financial activities including the development and maintenance of budgets & forecasts, variance analysis, insightful management reporting, and other ad hoc projects to ensure an analytical & risk-identified perspective to guide business decisions. The Director will partner with other senior-level business partners including the General Manager(s), all Sales Channel Leaders, all Marketing Leaders, Education, and LBP’s Shared Service Teams. This Director understands how to be a business partner to everyone with an over-arching requirement of building shareholder value.
Financial Governance & Inventory Oversight
· Accurately forecast the day to day and forward-looking operations for certain portfolio brand(s) in hyper growth phases.
· Review the accuracy of the portfolio brands’ financial statements including the monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, etc.
· Partner with Sales leaders and the Supply Chain team (shared service) to ensure optimal levels of component and finished good inventory at all times.
· Be the financial authority in inventory and other operations meeting with a focus on achieving financial targets, applying risk management tolerances, and factoring in cash flow implications.
· Provide management insight to the Finance & Accounting team (shared service) during monthly reporting, quarterly presentations and year-end audits.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting
· Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
· Prepare and analyze monthly variances to budget and prior year by brands.
· Prepare monthly business analysis and financial modeling to executive management.
· Employ a proactive decision-making process in order to identify trends and make recommendations to manage change, minimize risk and maximize opportunities.
Systems and Processes
· Recommend process improvements to strengthen controls and streamline business practices and can see the implementation through.
· Group CFO: Partner with the Group CFO to build shareholder value, and review business opportunities with an analytical and risk-management approach.
· Other Group leaders: Be perceived as the “go to” person relative to the day-to-day management of the financial functions of the portfolio brand(s). Partner with General Manager(s), all Sales Channel Leaders, all Marketing Leaders, and Education.
· LBP Shared Service teams: Be perceived as the “go to” person relative to certain portfolio brand(s) day-to-day management.
· 7+ years’ experience with demonstrated advancement in career.
· CPA or MBA preferred.
· CPG or retail experience not required but preferred.
Luxury Brand Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting the BIPOC community. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Luxury Brand Partners will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and has a strict no-retaliation policy.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGG%2fvO2K0R5mbAe