Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
* The Role*
The Communications Analyst is an opportunity to join the social media team within the Corporate Communications department. The primary focus of the position is the amplify the Lumen brand on all social media platforms. This effort will aid in the mission of delivering messages and information that enables businesses and organizations to thrive using Lumen’s solutions. This role works closely with many teams throughout the company to gather content requirements, develop creative assets and promote engagement.
To perform effectively, the Communications Analyst must possess excellent communication and project management skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess strong process orientation and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
* The Main Responsibilities*
* Develops innovative and creative social media content promoting the company’s products and services; company culture; key achievements; and more.
* Works collaboratively with team members to implement the most effective and engaging strategies.
* Coordinates social media efforts, including editorial calendar development, and assists in project management of creative asset development.
* Researches and analyzes social media trends to determine which platforms and methods will best reach target markets.
* Listens and develops responses to social media conversations and trends across social media.
* Assists in gathering data for measurement reports.
* What We Look For in a Candidate*
* Excellent knowledge using social media for brand awareness and impressions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices)
* Experience using a social media content managing platform to schedule posts, track engagements and report analytics
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong writer
* Good understanding of social media KPIs
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* What to Expect Next*
Requisition #: 236876
* EEO Statement*
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?cv44x0PdnXfwzTa3J82Edwu