Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
* The Role*
The Lead Project Manager will be responsible to lead cross functional teams in the planning and execution of all Government telecom projects. The Lead Project Manager must successfully implement and support projects, such as proposal support, project scheduling (Microsoft Project), operational support systems, ordering, inventory, transition/implementation performance reporting, budgeting/forecasting, training, customer care, operations, program management plans, change management plans, resource plans, quality assurance plans and risk management plans.
* The Main Responsibilities*
* Direct liaison between the customer and Lumen Government Services (Contract Program Office, Pre-sales, Business Development, Planning and Execution, Project Management, Customer Relations, Billing and Contracts) to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
* Responsible for reviewing, developing requirements, and working with appropriate teams to answer proposal requirements resulting from Government Statement of Work, Task Orders, and Modifications. Lifecycle Management of Government Contracts.
* Program Management Reviews (PMR’s) to include both customer and senior level Lumen management.
* Assist at the ground level with the integration of services and billing from Lumen’s portfolio of voice, data, hosting, cloud and managed services.
* Manage and implement complex data services installations to include both domestic and international services.
* Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual contract deliverables.
* Initiate change management reviews and contract modifications, and identify requirements for product and IT development
* What We Look For in a Candidate*
* 5-7 years of Federal Telecommunications Program Management and customer liaison experience a must
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and associated Microsoft Office suit
* Ability to prepare customer and high-level management PowerPoint Presentations
* Project Management Professional / Project Management Institute (PMP/PMI) certification is high desirable
* Solid understanding of Data Services installation activities for federal government agencies
* 5-7 years of Federal Data Services Transition and Implementation Program Management
* Strong working knowledge of Lumen Ordering and Provisioning processes desirable
* Experience in the transition, implementation, management and execution of large-scale Federal Government Contracts to include vendor management
* Successful experience in the development of proposals for Federal programs
* Builds and maintains excellent customer relationships, especially with the contracting officer’s technical representative (COTR) and senior management
* Knowledge of the Networx Universal and Enterprise GSA Contract vehicle is desirable
* Ability to manage process/procedural changes – thorough understanding of Federal Government contracts
* Strong knowledge of traditional data services
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task, stressful environment
* Ability to create and matrix-manage various functional teams
* Possesses and has demonstrated strong, effective leadership skills
* What to Expect Next*
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 239939
* EEO Statement*
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?vHgq76jj369iruXKp55tBwv