Manchester, NH Affiliate Team /
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Tx, Riverside, CA, and Shelton, CT.
The Digital Marketing Analyst (CRO & Lead Buying) will support a team and clients to execute conversion rate optimization (CRO) and lead buying campaigns and will work with a team of digital marketing experts to create strategies. They are results and data oriented and can track and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to their teams. They will regularly support teams and clients to execute, measure and communicate performance of conversion rate optimization (CRO) experiments and mortgage lead buy campaigns. They will learn the ways of direct response digital media from experts, so that they too can become an expert over time. This position will be based in Austin, TX.
- Successfully manage CRO experiments in Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO and other A/B testing platforms
- Successfully manage client lead buying campaigns with sources including Bankrate, Credit Karma, Zillow and others
- Will turn client strategies into outcomes through strong follow through and impeccable communication skills
- Work with teams to improve KPIs through data insights and reporting that needs to be presented for internal and external stakeholders
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Leverage statistical & predictive analysis and let data guide campaign decisions
- Execute iterative testing for constant growth
Background + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Strong analytical background
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel with capacity to utilize formulas, pivot tables and macros
- Effective communicator in highlighting data insights and presenting data-driven results
- Experience with some or all of the following: Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Hotjar
- Previous experience working in agency/services environments
- Great time management and prioritization skills
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJpByea6ZWe5FQu